Rješenje MS Dynamics NAV je cijelostno poslovno rješenje za srednje velike firme. Brza implementacija, brza konfiguracija in jednostavna upotreba su činjenice, koje prati Microsoft u vezi sa vanjskimi aplikacijami. Izprobano rješenje, jer ju po cijelom svjetu upotrebljava više kao milijon koristnika.
A Proven Solution for Your Business
Since 1983, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has delivered the functionality, performance, and ease of use that powers diverse businesses around the world. Comprehensive functionality makes it easy to adapt and connect with solutions from independent software vendors (ISVs), other line-of-business applications, and the Microsoft® technology that you already use in your organization. And our global network of Microsoft partners can provide deep local and technical knowledge of specific industry and vertical requirements to help ensure that you have the best solution in place to meet your unique business needs.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is designed to simplify and streamline business processes across your entire organization to help you gain better control, increase your margins, and drive profitable growth.
“With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, employees have visual cues to help them see exactly what they need to do next to move business forward.”
—Ricky Vogel, CIO, Gumdrop Books and Mitinet
Gain Greater Control
Greater control is about having visibility into how your business is performing—it’s about knowing that your system will help drive decision-making processes and enable your people to be more proactive and productive. Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you confidence that the right people in your organization are making the right decisions. And it delivers the insight you need to monitor business performance from every possible angle—from employee time and resources to inventory and shipping.
Increase Your Margins
Cash is king—and when you make fast, informed decisions, it has a direct impact on your bottom line. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can make smart decisions and automate key business processes across the board—from buying and inventory management to customer credit and payment terms—to drive down costs and turn margins into cash flow.
Adapt Quickly—and Grow Your Business
You and your employees share a common aspiration to grow your business. To reach this goal, you need a solution that can support changing demands along the way. Microsoft Dynamics NAV delivers the flexibility you need to accommodate new business processes and scale as your business grows without significant increases to your original investment—or your payroll.
“We realized full payback within two years after deploying Microsoft Dynamics NAV.”
—Klas Elmroth, Finance Director of Support Services, Thomas Cook Northern Europe
Partners Boost Success for Small and Midsize Businesses
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is sold and implemented by a world-class network of global partners. With more than 4.6 million small to midsize businesses worldwide driving today’s market, partner support is a key component to staying ahead of the competition. Microsoft partners deliver the local knowledge, as well as industry-specific and vertical expertise, to meet your specialized business needs.
Gain Simplicity, Agility and Value with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is designed to empower your people to be more productive and your systems to last longer, with the ability to scale to accommodate growth, all while delivering the insight you need to respond quickly in an ever-changing world of business.
About Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is a line of business management solutions that works like and with familiar Microsoft software, automating and streamlining financial, customer relationship, and supply chain processes in a way that helps you drive business success.
“We can better align our inventory with demand, which lets us reduce our stock levels for some categories by as much as 30 percent and reinvest those resources in products that are selling well.”
– Chris Robinson, Chief Operating Officer, Canari Cyclewear
• Efficiently manage bookkeeping and inventory
• Simplify cash flow management
• Control fixed assets
• Process bank reconciliations and collections
• Work with multiple currencies, locations, legal entities, or companies
• Boost efficiency of production orders
• Improve supply planning
• Stay agile and respond quickly to customer demands
• Manage capacity requirements planning more effectively Supply Chain Management
• Tailor approval work flow processes
• Manage inventory
• Improve your responsiveness
• Pursue new market opportunities
• Work more efficiently with partners
• Manage budgets
• Create custom reports using step-by-step wizards
• Consolidate reports easily
• Look for trends and relationships
• Increase collaborat
Sales and Marketing
• Manage customer and sales data
• Create marketing campaigns
• Organize service resources
• Forecast and track parts consumption
• Manage contracts and service agreements
Human Resource Management
• Attach comments to employee records
• Track absences
• Generate reports
• Equip employees with familiar tools
• Remember birthdays and celebrations Project Management
• Budget for costs and time
• Automate billings
• Track resource costs and usage
• Plan capacity
• Predict availability
• Manage customer calls and queries
• Track support tickets
• Allocate resources
• Create reports
• Carry out asset management